Fall Assembly Document Links
- Travel Scholarship Application: for Region 6 Representative(s) to the Fall Assembly (for eligible Intergroups)
- Region 6/World Service Office Combined Delegate Support Fund Application (DOCX)
- Mileage Reimbursement Form – due 30 days after Assembly October 23rd
- PI/PO Blitz Proposal: (Public Information/Professional Outreach) –
- Bylaw/Policy Amendments
- New Business Motions:
- World Service Trustee Affirmation Application0
- Region 6 Board Application:
- 2023 Region 6 Calendar: This document highlights events and deadlines for the coming year.
- Intergroup Forum dates
- Committee Summary Report (DOC)
- Committee Guidelines (DOC)
- Committee Procedures (DOC)
- Mileage Reimbursement Form for R6 Representatives (DOCX)
- Region 6 Expense Form
- Region 6 Travel Fund Scholarship Application (to R6A) (PDF) (DOCX)
- Officer Application (DOCX)
- PI Blitz Application Form (PDF)
- PI Blitz Application Form (DOCX)
- PI Blitz Evaluation Form (PDF)
- ByLaw Update Form
- New Business Motion
- Convention Manual
- Anonymity In The Digital World: World Service has issued Guidelines for all of us to refer to in this new digital world. We are making this available to all for their review.
Trustee Application and Nomination Process
Please consider applying for the position of trustee on the OA Board of Trustees.
As a result of the adoption of the Board of Trustee Restructuring Proposals at WSBC 2022, our Region can, and in fact should, submit nominees for Trustee each year. We are not limited to one nominee, and our nominations are not related to the term for our particular assigned Trustee Liaison.
The process is that the Region should receive applications by the August submission deadline for the Fall Assembly so that the Assembly can vote to affirm the nominee(s). The affirmed nominee applications are sent on to the World Service Office where they become part of the WSBC packet for the following April. All nominees will be voted on at WSBC. After WSBC, trustee liaisons to particular Regions and Executive Committee members will be assigned by the BOT Officers.
The link to the Trustee Nomination application and instructions for completing it are found on oa.org at https://oa.org/world-service-business-conference/, at the bottom of the Frequently Used Documents list.