Welcome Home and Welcome Back
2023 Convention – White Plains NY October 13-15, 2023
Prices increase on August 16th.
There will be two meals served.
Please consider purchasing meals with us. This has several benefits:
- Convenience: Ensure that you are not running around for your dinner between sessions.
- Fellowship: You can enjoy the company of your OA fellows.
- The food fits all food plans. Here is a copy of the menu.
- Support Region 6 in reaching its minimum food purchase requirement from the hotel. If we do not meet this minimum, we will have to pay the difference.
- Sonesta White Plains Downtown
- Note: this is the same hotel, with a different name, where we held our convention in 2019.
- Booking link: OAR6
- The website automatically chooses Thursday as a check-in date. You have to select the Friday (October 13th) date as a check in date. The selected date will turn blue. Once you hover over and select the 15th as a check out date, you will then click on that date and select it. Both dates will be in blue.
- If you are having difficulties, please see this video
- Reservation phone number: 1-800- SONESTA (766-3782)
- Your group code: G101223OAR6
- Cutoff date to make reservations: September 12, 2023
- Find out more about the raffle for convention registration, recordings, and hotel package and PURCHASE TICKETS
- Registration (English)
- Registration (French)
- Raffle for convention registration, hotel, and recordings (English)
- Looking for Keynote Speakers!
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has made updates to its COVID-19 protocols. In response, OA is making the following changes to our meeting protocols for the Region 6 Convention:
- Proof of vaccination is not required for participation at our meetings.
- We will comply with all local and state mandates around mask adherence, testing, or vaccine requirements. Currently, there are no restrictions in New York State.
- Masks will be optional for the Region 6 Convention.
- If there are updates to CDC guidelines or local/state mandates, we will notify all attendees of our updated COVID-19 policy.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in all meeting spaces and common areas hosted by OA.
- We request that if you are experiencing health issues or have been exposed to COVID-19, please refrain from attending.
- NOTE: Additional federal regulations may be in place for those entering the US that are beyond OA’s control.